The overall concept of the complex is aimed at quality and healthy lifestyle that meets the expectations of the modern client for a higher standard, security, comfort, aesthetics, space and connection with nature
Take a virtual walk through Azur Varna Resort and leaf through selected gallery stills to get an idea of the clean design, functional layout and fantastic panoramas at offer.
Our newest project - AZUR Varna Resort - is located in St. Constantine and Helena, one of the most prestigious areas of Varna, just meters from the beach and only 10 minutes from the city center.
Azur Varna Resort is designed as a gated residential complex, located on a plot of 20000
The overall concept of the development is focused on quality and healthy living, a lifestyle that meets the expectations of the today’s high standard customer, security, comfort, aesthetics, space and connection to nature.
The complex will be built in stages and the finished development will include:
- 4 six-storey residential buildings
- Functional layouts : studios, one and two bedroom apartments
- Underground parking
- Access control and 24-hour video surveillance
- Recreational zone with park areas, outdoor pools and playgrounds
The dwellings are designed in a functional, correct form, with more natural light and space.
Azur Varna Resort, the first residential complex in Varna to be certified as per the BREEAM standards for sustainable buildings.
BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) certification standard is the most widely used across the world.
BREEAM is an easy to use certification system which permits to know a building environmental performance. This certification system helps professionals to improve their environmental impact. A BREEAM certification is a proof of their implication in a sustainable environmental approach. This approach also permits to get a better productivity, comfort and wellbeing of building occupants.
Sustainability is defined as the ability to meet the needs of today, without compromising the ability of future generations to provide for the needs of tomorrow. It can be described as the equilibrium between environmental and financial considerations, and the needs of the community. A truly sustainable development will achieve a balance between fitness-for-purpose, value-for-money and environmental impact together with the integration as part of a larger, sustainable community.
It’s important to keep in mind that BREEAM is a certification for an entire building, not individual products.
BREEAM (BRE Environmental Assessment Method) is the world's foremost environmental assessment method and rating system for buildings, with 560,000 buildings with certified BREEAM assessment ratings and over 2 million registered for assessment since it was first launched in 1990.
BREEAM addresses wide-ranging environmental and sustainability issues and enables developers and designers to prove the environmental credentials of their buildings to planners and clients.
- Uses a straightforward scoring system that is transparent, easy to understand and supported by evidence-based research in the following categories: Management, health and well-being, energy, transport, water, waste, materials, land use and ecology and pollution
- Has a positive influence on the design, construction and management of buildings
- Sets and maintains a robust technical standard with rigorous quality assurance and certification
- Exceptional Location - prestigious Varna district, with increasing value, just 10-minutes drive from the city center, in a few meters from the beach (easy and comfortable straight path)
Greens, comfort and peace - among natural park, directly at sea shore and
Safety and comfort – modern, gated residence with 24/7 video surveillance
and access control.
- Contemporary design, functionality and advanced infrastructure – functional apartment floor plans, closed parking zone, park areas, swimming pools and children playground
- Under-ground parking
- High-quality materials and execution - 12 years of building experience and more than 100000 sq.m. of constructions
- Professional Management and Support
- All year round rent
- 5% guaranteed rental income
- No commission. Directly from developer, tailor made payment plan
- Luxuriant green landscaping on the whole complex including
fountains and relaxation areas
- Swimming pools
- Playgrounds for children
- Underground parking
- 24/7 video surveillance and full access control
- Out-doors fitness
- Management company
- BREEAM CERTIFICATION ( THE FIRST BUILDING IN VARNA )
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY CLASS “A”
- SPACIOUS LOBBIES WITH DOUBLE HEIGHT
- REYNAERS ALUMINIUM MASTERLINE - HI
- TRIPPLE GLAZES WINDOWS UW ≤ 0,85W/M2.K
(4 SEASONS 6ММ / 4ММ GLASS THICKNESS /
4ММ К-GLASS / ARGON )
- THERMAL INSULATION GRAPHITE POLYSTYRENE NEOPOR BASF 10 СМ
- CERAMIC BLOCKS WIENERBERGER POROTHERM 25 N F
- SOUND INSULATION WEBERTEC ACUSTIC
- SILENT WATER PIPES SYSTEM PIPELIFE MASTER 3
- LIFTS BY LEADING MANUFACTURERS (OTIS,SCHINDLER )
- ALWAYS EXCELLENT WATER FLOW WITH WATER
- HYDROPHORE SYSTEM
- OPTIC INTERNET CONNECTION TO YOUR HOME
- GROHE SANITARY EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
Professional management and maintenance of the common parts and the territory will be provided by highly qualified specialists. The maintenance fee will include all current expenses: staff salaries, cleaning and consumables of the common parts as well as on the territory of the complex, landscaping and maintenance of the adjacent areas, maintenance of the swimming pools, use of the SPA center and fitness, snow-cleaning of entrance area, electricity costs for the common parts, maintenance of the lifts, installation maintenance of the building, video surveillance, lighting of the common parts, pest control in the common area, etc.
For convenience to the residents further services will be provided upon request (such as home cleaning, babysitting, small repairs in the apartment, airport transfers, pet care, etc.).